Here are the Hemp Kettle Tea Company’s detailed policies to any purchase of our products:
Return Policies and Instructions:
- You cannot return a package that is open.
- All of our tea blends are perishable goods. Please use within a reasonable timeframe (we recommend no more than 6 months from date of purchase) for best results. Once a package is open, it is not accepted as return item.
- You can attach a copy of your invoice to the return package. Add a note with your complete name, address, and telephone number with a short explanation of why you need to return your items.
- Qualified returned goods are eligible for store credit less the restocking fee.
- Returns should be shipped via USPS, UPS, or FedEx to the following address: Hemp Kettle Tea Company, 7001 Liberty Road, Baltimore, MD 21207, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feedbacks helps us to serve you better!
Return or Refund Restrictions:
- The customer pays for the shipping fees unless it is the fault of Hemp Kettle Tea Company.
- We automatically cancel items if you refuse or do not accept them. Then it is subject to a return shipping fee by the courier. The deduction comes from the refund. The original shipping fee is non-refundable.
- Hemp Kettle Tea Company reserves the right to accept only packages that are not open and in good condition. The returned items must be in good condition and in their original packaging.
- We ship only within the United States of America territory. Hemp Kettle Tea Company is not responsible for any damage or item loss during shipping.
- We only give refunds within United States of America territories only. We use NO REFUND POLICY outside of the said area.
Discrepancies and Shortages:
- First, notify Hemp Kettle Tea Company if you found any shortcomings in your orders immediately.
- Then, all return or refund requests should be made should be within 15 days after the date of receipt.
As with all-natural and organic materials, food items, herbs, spices, and other organic botanical products, goods can be subject to insect infestation. We and our suppliers implement several control methods to guarantee that our products are completely free of live insects and parasitic activity, however infestations can happen although they are very rare.
To do your part, please observe good storage guidelines. Any found insect infestations should be immediately frozen at 10-30 degrees fahrenheit. Finally, please send all proper documentation (including pictures) and an explanation of the infestation to email@example.com. Do not return it. Keep the bag close tightly and dispose of it.
Once you find an infestation within five days only after receiving your product, we will offer a refund.
- Be sure to consult your primary care physician before drinking tea when you are pregnant, nursing, or trying to become pregnant.
- Absolutely avoid caffeinated teas as well as Holy Basil Trio, Mellow Mint and Memory Lane blends, as they contain three types of holy basil that can lower blood pressure.
- Desert Sage, Nourishing Garden Blend and Vanilla Honeybush Rooibos are the only teas that are generally deemed safe for pregnant women, however we still insist that you consult your doctor before consuming any of our teas.