Here are the Hemp Kettle Tea Company’s detailed policies to any/or purchase of organic herbal teas spices and blended with hemp seed.
Policies and Instructions
- First, you cannot return a package that is open.
- Second, herbal teas, loose leaves, and herbs are perishable goods. Once you the package is open, it is not accepted as return item.
- Third, you can attach a copy of your invoice to the return package. Adding a note with your complete name, address, and telephone number with a short explanation for the return is better.
- Fourthly, Qualified returned goods are eligible for store credit less the restocking fee.
- Lastly, shipping item returns through USPS, UPS, or FedEx to the following address: Hemp Kettle Tea Company, 7001 Liberty Road, Baltimore, MD 21207, or email us email@example.com. Feedbacks helps us to serve you better!
Return or Refund Restrictions
- The customer pays for the shipping fees unless it is the fault of Hemp Kettle Tea Company.
- We automatically cancel items if you refuse or did not accept them. Then it is subject to a return shipping fee by the courier. The deduction is from the refund. The original shipping fee then is non-refundable.
- Hemp Kettle Tea Company first reserves the right to accept only packages that are not open and in good condition. Then, the return of items must be in good condition and in their original packaging.
- We ship only within the United States of America territory. Hemp Kettle Tea Company is not responsible for any damage or item loss during shipping.
- We only give refunds within United States of America territories only. We use NO REFUND POLICY outside of the said area.
Discrepancies and Shortages
- First, notify Hemp Kettle Tea Company if you found any shortcomings in your orders immediately.
- Then, all returns or refunds made should be within 15 days after the date of receipt.
As with all-natural and organic materials and food items, herbs, spices, and other organic botanical products can be subject to insect infestation.
Our suppliers and we implement several control methods to guarantee that our products are completely free of live insects and parasitic activity.
Firstly, observe good storage guidelines. Secondly, any found insect infestation immediately freeze at 10-30 degrees centigrade. Thirdly, send all proper documentation and an explanation of the infestation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not return it. Keep the bag close tightly and dispose of it.
Once you find an infestation within five days only after receiving your product, we will give a refund.
- Firstly, Consult your primary care physician before drinking tea when you are pregnant, nursing, or trying to become pregnant.
- Secondly, Avoid Comfy Moon, Cinnamon Ginger Chamomile, Spicy Lemon ginger turmeric Tea, or Holy Basil Trio herbal tea blends.
- Thirdly, Vanilla Honeybush Rooibos has been the only tea that is generally deemed safe for pregnant women.