If you are pregnant, nursing, or trying to become pregnant, consult your primary care physician before drinking tea.
Vanilla Honeybush Rooibos has been the only tea that is generally deemed safe for pregnant women.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or trying to become pregnant, DO NOT drink Comfy Moon, Cinnamon Ginger Chamomile, Spicy Lemon Ginger Turmeric Tea, or Holy Basil Trio.
Return Policy Information
Teas are a food product. Opened packages shall not be returned.
Please include a copy of your invoice in the return package, or a note with your name, address, and telephone number with a short explanation for the return. Your feedback helps us better serve you.
Qualifying returns are eligible for store credit minus the restocking fee.
Returns may be shipped through USPS, UPS, or FedEx to the following address:
Hemp Kettle Tea Company
7001 Liberty Road
If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All shipping charges become the sole responsibility of the customer, unless it is the error of Hemp Kettle Tea Company. Any refused or non-deliverable packages will be canceled upon receipt and will be subject to a return-shipping fee by the carrier and this fee will be deducted from the refund amount for the products. Original shipping is non-refundable.
- Returned items must be in their original, undamaged packaging.
- We only accept unopened and undamaged packages of tea. We do not accept returns for clothing or other accessories.
- We only ship within the US. If you are using a freight forwarder, we will not be responsible for damage or loss that occurs to goods after they are received and shipped by the freight forwarder. We will not be able to provide a replacement of, or refund for, any goods delivered to a freight forwarder, nor will we be able to address any issues with quality concerns once the package has left the country.
- Please do not return products that do not meet the return criteria listed above, as we will not be able to issue refunds for non-qualifying items and cannot return the items to you.
Discrepancies and Shortages
If your order is received with any notable shortcomings, please contact customer service immediately.
All discrepancies, shortages, broken merchandise and any requests for returns must be made within 15 days of the issued invoice date. Any requests for compensation or remediation will not be accepted after 15 days of the invoice date.
As with all natural materials and food items, herbs, spices, and other organic botanical products can be subject to insect infestation.
We and our suppliers implement several control methods to guarantee that our products are completely free of live insects and parasitic activity.
Please observe good storage guidelines, and if minor insect infestation is found, freeze immediately at a temperature of 10-30 degrees. Send documentation and an explanation of the infestation to email@example.com. Do not return it. Keep the bag sealed and dispose of it.
We will offer a full and immediate refund for any items which are found to contain pests within a 5 day period of your receiving the product. Any items infested after this period of time will become the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Refunds are only available for the dollar value of the merchandise and we will not be liable for any other expenses incurred as a result of infestation.